Have a Quickbooks Online account? TurfHop now integrates with your QB account to sync customers, vendors, products / services, invoices, and payments between your two accounts. Get started by navigating to your company settings.
Have a TurfHop account? Have a quickbooks online account? Want the two to sync data? Let's get started by signing into your quickbooks account from TurfHop:
- Navigate to Management > Company Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom and click "Connect To Quickbooks" next to the Quickbooks label
- Read the disclaimer about how the data will be synced and click "Connect To Quickbooks"
- Enter your quickbooks credentials to authenticate TurfHop with QBO
- Click "Connect"
- You will receive a success message letting you know you are connected
Important Next Steps
Next up, you'll want to double check and make sure your tax code, tax rate, and default income / expense accounts are set correctly in TurfHop. This will ensure data is coded correctly when passing from TurfHop to quickbooks. To do this, just navigate to your company settings and scroll down to the bottom under "Quickbooks" and set the fields accordingly.
This step is important and there will be on screen directions for this. If not setup propertly, data will not sync or sync incorrectly.
Once you've set your default tax code, rate, and account fields, click "Sync Now" next to the "Quickbooks" label. This will perform your initial sync to get both accounts current. You shouldn't have to do this again.
What data will sync?
Now that you're QB account is connected to TurfHop, you will see the following areas synced between your two accounts:
- Products / Services
How often does data sync?
- Data entered in TurfHop should sync immediately with your QB account
- Data entered in Quickbooks should sync within 24 hours with your TurfHop account
- You can manually force data to sync by navigating to a customer, vendor, etc and clicking the "Manually Sync" link at the bottom of the customer, vendor, product, etc screens
- You can manually force all data in the systems to sync by navigating back to Management > Company Settings. And scrolling down to the Quickbooks section and clicking "Sync Now"
We strongly recommend using TurfHop to primarily update and send data to your Quickbooks account. We will display warnings in areas that have had trouble syncing.
As always, we want to hear your feedback - let us know if you have any questions!