Need your staff to fill out a form or complete a checklist after the job is completed? Navigate to the new Management > Forms page to start building your first form. Your staff will be able to fill out the form and you can view responses from the calendar and job screen.
Building Your Form
The idea behind job forms is to gather information from your staff after landscape jobs are completed (or before they're started). This can be applied to both onetime and recurring jobs. The most common use case is a checklist to ensure job site is cleaned up or area is prepped properly before getting started. Get started building your first form by doing the following:
- Navigate to Management > Forms
- Click "Add New Form"
- Give this form a name (your staff will see this)
- Click "Add Question"
- Select the type of question you want (checkboxes, radio buttons, textbox, etc)
- Enter the question text and provide your options (only for checkboxes, radio buttons, and dropdowns)
- Click save
- Wash, rinse, repeat for as many questions as you want to ask
Completing Your Form
Feel free to build out as many forms as you need. Now that you've finished building your form, you'll see it by clicking on any event on the calendar. Simply click "Complete Form Now" (as seen in screenshot) and fill out the form.
Once the form is filled out and saved, you'll be able to view responses by going to the calendar event or navigating to the job and clicking Actions > View Form Responses. Admins will also have the ability to view responses by viewing the form in Management > Forms > [form-name]